Monday, June 15, 2009

Why should I get approval from you?

I ask for approval from my mother to go out, when I was a small boy.
I ask for approval from my teacher to go to toilet, when I was in school.
I ask for approval from my wife to do something, after I got marriage, and
I will ask for approval to go somewhere from my children, when I got old.
But,
Why should I ask for approval from someone whom had hurt me as to expose the issue to the public?
Should I need the approval from the gangster to report to police for being disturbed? Or
Should I need the approval from the robber to report for the loses?
I feel very funny and seem childish when I saw the complaint that she needs the approval to show those injuries to the world from the person claimed to have hurt her. I can’t understand. It seems to me that jurisdiction is not around.

The world is changing, those practices in the olden days are no longer practice today, and as modern people, we should practice like modern people. Look forward and think openly. Stay out of the shell and accept new things and knowledge. We have nothing to loose if we learn something new which can benefit us, but we will loose a lot if we still living in the shell. Open up your mind and open up your eye, welcome the bright sunny day, we see peace and joy. Why should we tie ourselves in the history? Open up our heart, and welcome new knowledge, new things, forgive other, and bless them with gracefulness. Can someone guarantee he or she had never done something wrong? Can anyone say he or she is perfect? Please don’t put all the anger into your hear or your mind, think of forgiveness, something money cannot buy, and power can make people listen but not respect.

No comments: