Thursday, October 29, 2009

Position and title change Human Nature

I have not write for quite some time, busy for the scheduled wastes management training report. Recently I come across one thing, showing the human nature and the actual attitude of human. I see the face changing within few days for his own benefits.

I was called to take over the chair of the resident association by the pro team chairwoman since the former pro team is unable to obtain the registration from the registrar for almost two years. The entire committee is sleeping without activities.

After the taking over, I invite the previous pro-team chairwoman to join us so that we can work together, but she said, she is very busy for his own activities, and she lost interest in the residence activity. She insists me to take over and lead the team on January 2009. Before I form my pro-team, I invite all the previous pro team committee to come back, but most of them said sorry, busy, and some of them said they are low educated and is difficult for them to carry a post, but they will support. I finally got a few of them and submit the application again to the registrar on February 2009. The registrar responsed very fast for some spelling error, I resubmit the form again and finally I got the letter of approval and ask to go for the seminar to collect the certificate on August 2009.

After that, I invite the previous pro team again and directly go to the previous pro team chairwoman to invite her back, she told me the same answer again, she is not interested and she is busy. During the AGM meeting on October 2009, unsuspected, she starts the campaign for votes and asking to support her president position. And she brought in many non members, the regulation said that, members means those have paid the registration fees and annual fees and the AGM haven’t pass a resolution saying that all resident will automatically become member.

Finally, she won and the person who is doing the work running up and down for the registration is kept outside the committee. I would said she highjack the post because she didn’t show his capability and responsibility as she had failed to register the association for two years times, and she said she is not interested anymore, why she want to fight for the post by changing his mind just within few days, is that the title or any thing make her change, god know?

Please share with us, if anyone had this experiences before.
Thank you and best regards.

No comments: