Friday, November 6, 2009

I am not happy with you

Why don’t these notes reach your table?
Why can’t you reply yourself?
Why your officers or your secretary are so choosy on the work?

Why in such a sudden, the RM5000 campaign is over, I prepare to change my car by end of the year.
Why you tax on the credit card, I am not using them; I just keep them for fun.
Why the PKFZ issue delays for so long, can you go faster.
Why nothing directly benefits me, I don’t feel any.
Why should I pay tax on selling my own property, I pay so much interest to the bank, do you consider that, are you telling us not to change the house and stop the all activity in real estate?
Why no one stop that person from making so much noise insulting the leaders?
Why no one stop that person from talking so much creating problem for the Chinese community?
Why should I have to wait for so long and not the others ?

No comments: