Monday, June 7, 2010

Post and Position; own benefit or public interest

I have been reading the news from MCA, regarding the position in the cabinet. I can,t understand why that few persons always ask why don't they are appointed as minister or any post in the cabinet. Isn,t that they must be appointed, just because they are some body or they have a higher position in the wanita group.
First of all, the president of the association and the PM have the full authority to make any appointment, no one should question whom to appoint or whom had been proposed and recommended. When we play a game, we should respect and follow the rules and regulations of the game. we can,t get angry and make noise because we are not put in the front line. Sometimes, you can be the spare and reserve player, why go round and ask everybody, don,t they feel shame of it. In an association especially those political party, our representative should be ready to serve the public in any form or any way. They should be asking why they are not sent to do this or to do that and not why they are not recommended for a post in the cabinet.
I do work and serve the community, I make donations every year, not ten ringgit or one hundred ringgit but few hundred ringgit, I donate wheel chairs, rice, milk powder, cooking oil and etc to the poor, old folk home, and the disable people. I never ask for any reward, and I never publish on the news paper. I works and donate quietly, because my main intention is to help and pay back to the community which I have earn from the community. the most recent donation is on the Wesak day, I have donated few bags of rice for the poor and I pray they will have a better future.
I feel very disappointed on those who are asking for the post in the cabinet or to be the minister, they should put in more time and effort to serve the public and the community as to built a stronger and efficiency MCA, let the peoples knows MCA is doing their jobs, the party leaders is not just for the minister position. We knows, MCA's president cannot remove this types of people from their position but he can educate them and warning them right in the meeting so that this people understand what they should do and what they should not do.
I feel very sad, as a Chinese, I can't see MCA's growing but still see fighting for their own benefit. Sorry to say that.

No comments: