Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Do you really mean "Yang Berhidmat"

I apologize the wording use below, I don't mean to hurt anyone here. I went through the news and I found some of the Yang Berhormat said: He or She is Yang Berhidmat, especially for those who had just won the seat. It doesn't matter what party they are from? The most important thing is: Do they really mean it "Berhidmat", I personally observe some of them are just talking only, they don't really provide the service to the public and community. I live in Rawang, so I really put an eye on our YB here, and I always found that she is not doing as what is expected.

Her group organized a dinner to rise fund for his office expenditure. She spent the money on the association and temples, and leave the infrastructure behind unattended. Road light not repair, eventhough we have complaint so many times, leaving the resident walking in the dark lonely street.

And I recall, the incident at the flat in Rawang Perdana, the roof was blow off during a heavy storm, the trees trunk were remove by MPS, the light was repaired by TNB and the roof was temperary cover with canvas.

A meeting was call after this to solve the problem for this flat, and complaints were recorded but then there is no follow up by the YB and she said she is busy you call my PA, and his PA said wait for YB. I can't understand why this cannot be settled by just making a call to the developer and the maintenace office to settle the problem on rubbish disposing, drainage cover missing, hand rail damage and the sleeping compound light. Why the YB want to delay in solving this problem, isn't that they are the poor people which has not much financial support to her or something else which I may not know. Sincerely speaking, I had so many times request to provide my helping hand but always rejected because of my high qualification. Why she is so worry, I don't understand, I am not going to take his seat in the next election, why she is so worry about me?

The blasting issue in Rawang Perdana 2, She agreed to arrange a meeting with the developer, but then always claiming the YDP of MPS is not free, for almost six months. The blasting activity had resulted the value of the houses drop because of the cracks on the wall.

Road not repair, motorcylist had to be very careful while travelling from Rawang Perdana 2 to Bukit Rawang jaya. Soil from road side being wash to the road after a heavy rain fall.

There are so many more, and not solve, people feeling tired in making complaint in his office, because of no response. People asking why we vote her, She seems know nothing, is she going to improve or not. But then, she is saying probelm is getting less and less because of no complaint.

What is the meaning of "Berhidmat", I thing I have to learn more and find out more on this word. Whether its means providing services, providing assistance to the community and the people or providing a stage for her to be wellknown and famous. To me the word "YB" should mean "Yang Berhormat" for her.

12/11/2008

No comments: